Priests of the Orthodox Church are being educated at the Saint Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary since 1938. It is the only institution in the US which is not only dedicated to orthodox teaching and education but also to research and scholarship. After turbulent years in New York City the seminary moved to its own campus in Crestwood, Westchester County, New York in 1961. At the heart of the campus is the chapel, which was consecrated in 1983. There are four buildings on the site, housing rooms for the faculty and for teaching, dormitories and a book store. Moreover, there are apartments for married students and members of staff.
St. Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary, New York, colour photograph, undated, unknown photographer; source: http://images.oca.org/parishes/v-1350586755/oca-st-cre3hc.jpg, © Orthodox Church in America, https://www.oca.org.